Customer Service Representative Job at Computershare United States
Full Job Description
Description – External
Customer Care Specialist
We give you a world of potential
We have an amazing work-from-home opportunity to join our team as a Bilingual Customer Care Specialist (English and Spanish) servicing our English and Spanish speaking customers across the US.
An exciting opportunity has opened to join our Call Center. We are looking for an energetic, dynamic people to join our Team!
- $21 hourly paid bi-weekly plus eligibility for additional performance bonuses
- Full Benefits available on the 1st of the month following your start date.
- No weekends, 9 paid holidays, and potential for overtime.
- 3 weeks of paid time off including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
- Extra Rewards from tuition reimbursement to cash bonus referral programs, Employee share plans, employee discounts, and the ability to take your career anywhere.
A role you will love
As a Customer Care Specialist, you’ll spend the first few weeks of your career learning how to navigate our systems in classroom style training. Our training is robust because the needs of our customers can be complex, so attention to detail is key. Previous financial experience is not required, but the ability to learn how to flawlessly navigate our systems and research while engaging the customer is a must. If you have experience with complex transactions, even better.
Following training you’ll be given the opportunity to choose a Monday through Friday schedule between the hours of 8am and 8pm based on performance and availability. From there you’ll become an expert in providing customer support and responding to incoming inquiries while you continue to grow and take your career anywhere.
What you will bring to the role
- Customer Focus: Confident, friendly phone skills: Clear pronunciation and ability to present information in a logical/common sense manner
- Mastery of multi-tasking: Typical tasks involve account research, functions on screen, and remaining engaged with the shareholder/caller
- Empathy and Patience: Some callers maybe transferring shares due to a loss in the family, so patience and understanding are essential
- Communication: Ability to speak and hear on a telephone system is a requirement and essential function. Not sure about how this is worded / could make the first bullet Customer Focused Communication
- Numeric Reasoning: Ability to confidently and accurately communicate large numbers (#, value of shares) and perform simple calculations
- Experience: Previous experience in financial services or a role requiring complex transactions is preferred
- Administration: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word
- Technology: Strong ability to use technology – dual monitors, navigate multiple screens, and basic trouble shooting
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Parental leave. We offer paid parental leave, flexible working and a caring and inclusive culture.
Health and wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family, even your pets. These include medical, dental, vision and a wellness reimbursement.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Save for your future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey with 401k matching and tax-advantaged flexible spending plans that include healthcare, dependent care and commuter.
Income protection. To ease concerns when the unexpected occurs our package includes short and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, supplemental life insurance (single/spouse/family) and more.
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Extra rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at [email protected] detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
About the Company
Company Location: United States