Customer Service Representative Job at Portside Builders Inc Jacksonville, FL
Full Job Description
PortSide Builders’ experience and passion in the building and remodeling industry allows us to provide products and solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. We pledge to maintain open lines of communication and long-term relationships with our customers, trade partners and employees.
The Customer Service Role is critical in ensuring we meet that goal. This person serves customers by answering questions, forwarding messages, confirming orders, scheduling deliveries and keeping customers informed of their order status.
We are hiring Customer Service Representative to manage customer our queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.50 – $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 1 year
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Portside Builders Inc
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL